Sunday, March 1, 2009

While my synth virtually weeps

Greetings from the other side of February. In short: I did it! I basically stuck to my original plan of one new song a day for the first ten days (with one skipped day for good reason) and then edited for the rest of the month. I even finished a few days early. The first draft was done on the 21st, the first printing was done on the 26th, and the discs got mailed to rpmchallenge.com on the 28th. w00t! Also on the 26th I built The Chicken for the upcoming CockSlap show. Over-all a busy and successful month.

So, the new album.
It can be heard here at last.fm,
and there's a Facebook music page here.
Physical copies will be limited and, for now at least, only available in person.

Hopefully you can take the time to give it a few spins and don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know what you think.

Until next time, sleep tight and don't piss on the electric blanket,
<3 Uncle Jubb

No comments: